Information on the Catholic University international health and emergency evacuation insurance required for all faculty, staff, and accompanying dependents traveling abroad for university-related activities. Links include access instructions, summary of benefits, claims form, and more. Enrollment in the insurance is automatic upon completion of the Travel Registry form.

The Office of Education Abroad will send the registered traveler an international insurance card to carry while abroad, usually within one to two weeks of completing the Travel Registry. The invoice will typically follow one to two weeks after that. Although in some instances, a traveler's office or department may pay for their insurance, ultimately it is the responsibility of the traveler to cover the cost. Insurance rates are available from the Office of Education Abroad upon request.

  • Health and Emergency Evacuation Coverage

    Learn More